Asparagus and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Grilled Chicken Breast
4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (approximately 6 ounces each)
1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch lengths
1 ounce bleu cheese
1 ounce cream cheese
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Spices and herbs of your choice (I used Penzey’s Greek Seasoning)
- Preheat your grill on high.
- Carefully cut into the side of the chicken breast, making a pocket. Do not cut all the way through.
- Combine the cheeses and herbs.
- Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture in each pocket.
- Fill the pockets with the asparagus.
- Use a toothpick to keep the pocket closed.
- Rub the chicken with the olive oil.
- Clean the grill’s grates with your grill brush. With additional cooking oil, a paper towel and long tongs, rub oil on the grates.
- Lay the chicken on your prepared grill.
- Let cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip and grill another 4-5 minutes.