1-2 tuna steak, 10-12 ounce each, approximately 1 inch thick
The juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine juice and spices in a shallow dish.
- Lay the tuna steak on the sauce.
- After 10 minutes, flip over.
- Prepare a non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
- When hot, spray with cooking spray.
- Remove steak, blot dry, and place in skillet.
- Turn after 1-2 minutes.
- Steak is done in another 1-2 minutes. Properly cooked, it should be deep pink to red in the center.
- Slice it into ¼ slices.
- Assemble with your preferred ingredients (lettuce and tomato, onion and cilantro, or with a Cabbage/Lime/Jalapeno slaw.)