1-2 tuna steak, 10-12 ounce each, approximately 1 inch thick
The juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine juice and spices in a shallow dish.
- Lay the tuna steak on the sauce.
- After 10 minutes, flip over.
- Prepare a non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
- When hot, spray with cooking spray.
- Remove steak, blot dry, and place in skillet.
- Turn after 1-2 minutes.
- Steak is done in another 1-2 minutes. Properly cooked, it should be deep pink to red in the center.
- Slice it into ¼ slices.
- Assemble with your preferred ingredients (lettuce and tomato, onion and cilantro, or with a Cabbage/Lime/Jalapeno slaw.)
Nutritional data will depend on your specific ingredients and how much of each you add to the tacos. Those are choices you will make for you and your family.
Choices are a common theme on my Make Your Someday Today podcast, because we all make choices every day, all the time. Who we become is a recult of our choices. Who do you want to become?