Angel Hair Pasta and Fried Eggs
Basic Instructions, you can vary as you wish:
- Boil pasta.
- While pasta boils, saute mashed garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Toss in panko, let the crumbs toast a bit. Remove to a bowl, grate parmesan on top, mix in.
- Return the pan to stove, add more olive oil and mashed garlic.
- Drain pasta, add to pan with olive oil and garlic. Toss to coat.
- While that continues to cook, place second skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Carefully crack 1-2 eggs into it. Cover. Let cook over medium until the whites get firm. (You can add 1 tablepoon water to help steam.)
- Place pasta on dish, toss with panko, and gently slide eggs on top.
4 thoughts on “Angel Hair Pasta and Fried Eggs”
That looks and sounds awesome!!!
Thanks, Shawna! I hope you give it a try!
A fabulous variation on Carbonara! Yummmm!!
Exactly! That was the goal, and it turned out really delicious!
Comments are closed.