Serve 3 (5-6 ounce portions)
1 pound Atlantic cod fillets
1/2 cup panko crumbs
1-2 tablespoons of your herbs of choice
1/8 cup skim milk
1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Thaw (if frozen) fillets. Blot with paper towel to dry surface.
- Mix panko and herbs in a shallow dish.
- Mix egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Pre-heat non-stick skillet (11-12″ works best)
- Dip fish fillets in egg wash.
- Lay each in herb-crumb mixture, flipping to coat both sides.
- Add oil to skillet. Gently lay fillets in skillet.
- Pan fry until the edges begin to brown (3-4 minutes).
- Carefully flip and finish cooking.
Sat fat: 0.7g