Moo Shu Vegetables on Shirataki Noodles
4 large eggs
12 ounce bag of Broccoli Slaw (or other shredded vegetable, approximately 4 cups)
1 cup bean sprouts (fresh)
1 cup shredded carrots
6 ounce bag snow peas, diced into ½ inch pieces
3 scallions sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root, crushed
1 Tablespoon plus one teaspoon sesame oil
2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon Hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
14 ounces shirataki tofu noodles (2 bags)
1. Empty bags of noodles into colander. Rinse. Set aside.
2. Heat non-stock skillet with cooking spray. Lightly scramble eggs, and place in skillet. Cook until lightly set, remove from skillet, set aside.
3. Wipe out skillet, re-spray with cooking spray over medium heat. When hot, add garlic and ginger, stirring, for one minute.
4. Add broccoli slaw, carrots, bean sprouts and snow peas. Add vinegar, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil and let warm for 3 minutes. Stir once or twice.
5. Add hoisin sauce and eggs. Stir to break up eggs. Until heated through (3-4 minutes.)
6. In a second non-stick pan, spray with cooking spray and add remaining 1 tsp sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add shirataki noodles and half of the scallions. Toss until hot. (1-2 minutes)
Serve the vegetables (2 cups) over the noodles (1/2 cup).
Sat fat: 2.1g
1 thought on “Moo Shu Vegetables on Shirataki Noodles”
Shirataki noodles are a good addition for both sweet and savoury dishes that’s why i love trying different dishes of shirataki noodles,thanks for this recipe.
Comments are closed.