Herb-Crusted Chicken Thighs, with Steamed Broccoli and Acorn Squash
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (approximately 5 ounces each)
2 large eggs
1 cup panko bread crumbs
Herb blend of your choice (I used Penzy’s Sunny Paris.)
2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
2. Mix herbs and panko crumbs together in a shallow dish.
3. Dunk the chicken in the egg wash, and coat in crumbs.
4. Preheat non-stick skillet with olive oil over med-high heat.
5. Place chicken in skillet and cook until done (about 6 minutes per side.)
Nutritional data (chicken only):
Sat fat: 3.6g