Grilled Halloumi Salad
Life is busy. But that does not mean we can’t eat wonderful food!
1-2 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat your grill on high for 5 minutes.
- Brush your grill and using paper towel and a tongs, wipe vegetable oil on the grate to prevent sticking.
- Lay the cheese on the grill. Flip after two minutes. The cheese will not melt into the grate, but will brown as in the picture.
- Remove after another two minutes.
- Lay the tomato slice on the arugula. I cut the halloumi into strips and laid over the tomato.
- Lastly, I drizzled some Wild Mushroom and Sage infused olive oil. (This is available from Olivada, in Sheboygan, WI.)
Make Your Someday Today is a twice-weekly podcast, where we talk to successful people in all walks of life and around the world on Monday, and then on Thursday, I take a specific message from the previous guest and give my “Trevitorial”, where I help you apply that message to your life. The entire purpose of the show is to help all of us overcome our challenges and fears and become the person we want to be, the person we deserve to be.