Asparagus and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Grilled Chicken Breast
4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (approximately 6 ounces each)
1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch lengths
1 ounce bleu cheese
1 ounce cream cheese
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Spices and herbs of your choice (I used Penzey’s Greek Seasoning)
- Preheat your grill on high.
- Carefully cut into the side of the chicken breast, making a pocket. Do not cut all the way through.
- Combine the cheeses and herbs.
- Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture in each pocket.
- Fill the pockets with the asparagus.
- Use a toothpick to keep the pocket closed.
- Rub the chicken with the olive oil.
- Clean the grill’s grates with your grill brush. With additional cooking oil, a paper towel and long tongs, rub oil on the grates.
- Lay the chicken on your prepared grill.
- Let cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip and grill another 4-5 minutes.
Sat fat: 4.9g
2 thoughts on “Asparagus and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts”
Oh, wow — how did I miss this!? Looks fantastic. I am going to get myself a little hibachi as incentive to do some easy bbq’ing for one. And this will be one of the first recipes I make — thanks, Trevor!
Cathy, thanks for that comment. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my wife and I did. It is super easy!
Comments are closed.