Roasted Carrots and Peas
6 large carrots, peeled, and cut in quarters lengthwise
2 cups frozen peas, thawed
1 tablespoon olive oil
Seasoning (black pepper, coriander, garlic powder, onion powder is what I used)
- Preheat oven to 450 and place a baking pan in it while heating.
- Place carrots in a Ziploc baggie.
- Top with olive oil and seasoning. Toss to coat.
- When the oven is hot, put the carrots in the hot pan.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Add peas, mix together. Roast another 10 minutes.
Sat fat: 0.4g